- In the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The scriptures are infallible and it is given for the purpose of directing humanity to salvation.
- The Godhead consists of The Father, The Son Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit
- They are co-existent, co-eternal and co-equal
- There is but one God, infinite, eternal and perfect in holiness, truth and love.
- Humanity was created in the image and likeness of God.
- Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, humanity has been separated (death in all forms) by virtue of its sinful nature.
- In the absolute inability of man to attain salvation, apart from the grace of God through the finished work of Jesus Christ.
- In the experience of the person of Satan and evil spirits as enemies of God and humankind.
- The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose supreme task is to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people in all the nations and make disciples of them.
In the resurrection of the dead
In the judgement of mankind by our Lord Jesus Christ
In the everlasting banishment of the lost and the translation of those saved in Christ into the presence of God for eternity.